1. What is the term of United Nations Secretary General?
2. Who was the only Secretary General of the UNO to have died while in office?
3. In which year was the UNO awarded the Nobel Peace Prize?
4. How many member countries did the UNO have on its formation in 1945?
5. Which organ of the United Nations has suspended its operations since 1994?
6. How many official languages does the United Nations have?
7. What is the term of the President of the UN General Assembly?
8. UN Secretary General heads which principal organ of the United Nations Organisation?
9. Which organ of the UNO functions from Peace Palace in The Hague, The Netherlands?
10. How many non-permanent members are there in the Security Council?
11. What is the term of a non-permanent member of the Security Council?
12. What is the term of a judge of the International Court of Justice?
13. Which organ of the United Nations Organisation is responsible for coordinating the work of its specialised agencies?
14. When was the United Nations Organisation founded?
15. Which of the following is NOT a specialized agency of the United Nations Organisation?
16. How many members does the Economic and Social Council have?
17. How many countries are the members of the U. N. O. at present? (as of Jan 2016)
18. The United Nations agency concerned with the improvement of standards of education and strengthening international co-operation in this field is :
19. Which of the following is not the main organ of the U. N. O. ?
20. How many permanent members are there in the Security Council?
21. How many Judges are there in the International Court of Justice ?
22. The first Secretary General of the United Nations was :
23. Who was the first Indian to be the President of U. N. General Assembly ?
24. Which of the following countries is not a permanent member of the UN Security Council ?
25. The non-permanent members of the Security Council are elected for a period of :
26. General Assembly of the United Nations meets in a regular session -
27. Which of the following is not one of the official languages of the U.N.O.?
28. On what date did the U. N. O. adopt the Universal Declaration of Human Rights?
29. Which specialized agency of UNO lists World Heritage Sites?
30. Who of the following was the U.N.O.'s first Secretary General from the African continent?
31. Who coined the term United Nations?