1. At which of the following tennis tournaments is the Musketeers' Trophy awarded to the winner of Singles title?
2. Which of the following is the first Grand Slam tournament to be held in a calendar year?
3. Nine time Wimbledon Champion of Women’s Singles Match in Tennis is -
4. The trophy name Venus Rosewater Dish is presented at which of the following tournaments?
5. Where are the headquarters of Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP), the governing body of the men's professional tennis circuits, located?
6. Which country has won the Davis Cup the maximum number of times?
7. Which of the following is the women's equivalent of Davis Cup?
8. In which of the following is the Daphne Akhurst Memorial Cup presented to the winner of women's singles title?
9. Which of the following international tennis tournaments is held on grass court?
10. In which year was tennis re-introduced in the Summer Olympics?
11. Who of the following was the first Indian to win the Wimbledon Junior Singles title?
12. What should be the height of the tennis net at the middle of the court?
13. The first point in a tennis game is labelled -
14. Deuce in tennis occurs when the score of the players is -
15. In which year was the Davis Cup tournament first played?
16. Which is the reckoning year for beginning of Open Era tennis?
17. In which of the following is the Norman Brookes Challenge Cup presented to the men's singles winner?
18. Which of the following is also known as the Roland-Garros?
19. What are the measurements of a tennis court for singles match?
20. Serve to Win is a book written by -
21. Which of the following is the oldest tennis tournament?
22. Which of the following tournaments is alternatively named after a World War I pilot?
23. Billie Jean King is a former No. 1 tennis player from -
24. Who is the first and only tennis player to win the Golden Slam (4 Grand Slams and the Olympic Gold) in the same year?
25. Who is the youngest male player in history to win a Grand Slam title winning it at the age of 17 years 109 days?
26. In which of the following cities of the USA is the International Tennis Hall of Fame located?