Multiple Choice Questions - Sports
1. With which of the following sports is the term 'Four Musketeers' referring to four most popular players associated?
2. What is the age from which certain category of sports persons winning gold medals at international levels are entitled to receive pension (in India)?
3. With whihc of the following sports is Bolat Turlykhanov Cup associated?
4. The oldest Football Tournament in India is :
5. The modern game of polo originated in which of the following Indian states?
6. Which country has won the World Cup Football the maximum number of times?
7. Which Indian city is associated with the origin of badminton?
8. Manufacture of sports goods is an important industry in :
9. Which of the following is the country of origin of Taekwondo?
10. Sambo, a form of martial arts is associated with which country?
11. Who among the following was the first heavyweight boxer to go undefeated throughout his career?
12. Who was the first athlete to break the 10-second barrier in 100 metres sprint?
13. Who of the following was nicknamed the Flying Finn?
14. Who of the following became the oldest heavyweight boxing champion at the age of 45?
15. Who of the following ran a mile in less than 4 minutes for the first time?
16. Billie Jean King Trophy is associated with which of the following sports?
17. Who of the following was the first gymnast to be awarded a perfect score of 10 in an Olympic event?
18. Which of the following badminton tournaments does not have any prize money associated with it?
19. What is the official distance to be run in a marathon race?
20. A velodrome is an arena used for which of the following sports?
21. Who of the following holds the record in 100 m sprint for women made in 1988?
22. With which of the following is the term Chukka associated?
23. With which of the following is the Bermuda Bowl trophy associated?
24. With which of the following is the Gaprindashvili trophy associated?
25. How many hurdles are there in a 110 meters hurdles race?