1. Which of the following phenomena cannot be observed on the surface of the Moon?
2. Which of the following planets has a revolution time which is shorter than its rotation time?
3. Which planet looks reddish in the night sky?
4. Which female astronaut spent the maximum time in space?
5. Which planet has the fastest revolution time?
6. An astronaut in outer space will observe sky as
7. Which of the following planets rotates in a direction opposite to the direction of earth's rotation?
8. What is the average distance (approximate) between the Sun and the Earth?
9. NASA's Deep Impact space mission was employed to take detailed pictures of which comet nucleus?
10. Which of the following planets has a lesser rotation time than the Earth?
11. What is the name of the first woman space tourist?
12. Storms of gases are visible in the chromospheres of the Sun during
13. The name of the world's first black spaceman is
14. The first person to enter into space was
15. How much time does light require to travel distance of 150,000,000 kilometers from the Sun to the earth?
16. The name of the galaxy in which the earth is a planet is
17. The asteroid belt is located between which two planets in the solar system?
18. The planet that lies at the outermost orbit of the solar system is :
19. Which of the following planets is named after a Greek God, unlike others which are named after Roman Gods?
20. The planet nearest to the sun is :
21. A star of which colour can be said to be the coolest?
22. In order to know the time, the astronauts orbiting in an earth satellite should use :
23. The planets on either side of the earth are :
24. Which of the following Planets have no moons?
25. Black hole is :
26. How old is the solar system (approximately)?
27. Which of the following planets/celestial bodies is nearest to the Sun?
28. According to International Astronomical Union which one of the following has lost its status as a planet?
29. ‘New Horizons’ spacecraft was launched by NASA to study which of the following planet?
30. The coldest planet in the solar system is :
31. Which of the following is the nearest galaxy to the Milky Way?
32. Which planet has the solar system's highest mountain Olympus Mons?
33. Which of the following is not a gas planet?