1. What do the five rings on the Olympic symbol represent?
2. The five rings of the Olympic symbol are in five different colours. Red, Green, Yellow, Blue and _______
3. Olympic games were held in ancient Greece in the honour of Greek God ________
4. Which of the following combination of years represents the years when the Olympic Games were not held due to the two World Wars?
5. Which team leads the procession of athletes at the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games?
6. At which of the following cities have the Olympic games NOT been held twice?
7. Where are the headquarters of the International Olympic Committee located?
8. In which year were the first modern Olympic Games held?
9. What does the Olympic motto Citius, Altius, Fortius mean?
10. Olympic Games 2012 are being held in London. In which earlier years have the Olympic Games been held in London?
11. In which year did women participate for the first time in modern Olympic Games?
12. What are the names of the mascots of the London Olympics 2012?
13. At which of the following Olympic Games was the Olympic flag flown for the first time?
14. Who of the following is known as the Father of Modern Olympics?
15. Which of the following countries won the maximum number of medals at the first Olympic Games in 1896?
16. At which of the Olympic Games was the Olympic flame introduced for the first time?
17. Which team is at the end of the procession of athletes at the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games?
18. Which language other than English is the Official language of the International Olympic Committee?
19. What is the motto of the XXX Olympics being held at London from 27 July 2012?
20. According to the Olympic charter, the duration of the competitions of the Olympic Games shall not exceed -
21. At which of the following Olympic Games was the Olympic oath taken for the first time?
22. At which of the following Olympics were gold medals made of pure gold last awarded?
23. Who of the following athletes has won the maximum number of individual gold medals at a single Olympics?
24. Who of the following in 1896 became the first champion of the modern Olympic Games?
25. Who of the following was the first person to complete the 100 m event in under 10 seconds?
26. Who of the following gymnasts was the first to be awarded a perfect score of 10 in an Olympic gymnastic event?
27. Who of the following was the first female Olympic champion?
28. At which of the following places is the Olympic flame lit before the start of the Olympic Games every four years?
29. Among the following Indians, who was the first to win an individual medal at the Olympics?
30. At which of these Olympic Games did Dhyanchand captain the gold medal winning Indian hockey team?
31. Who among the following is the lone winner of gold medal from India in the Olympics?
32. When were the first recorded Olympics held ?
33. Who won the gold medal for 400 metres run at two consecutive Olympic games?
34. Which city is the first in the world to be awarded both summer and winter Olympics?