Multiple Choice Questions - Oil and Petroleum
1. Where was oil discovered for the first time in India?
2. Bharat Oman Refineries Ltd a joint venture of Bharat Petroleum and Oman Oil operates a refinery at –
3. At which place in Tamil Nadu is a refinery located?
4. ONGC operates a refinery in Tatipaka which is located in –
5. Which of the following is a subsidiary of ONGC?
6. The world’s largest oil refinery operated by Reliance Petroleum is located at –
7. At which of the following places is the largest oil refinery in the public sector located?
8. In which district of Rajasthan is the Aishwarya Oil Field located?
9. Which company operates the oil fields in Mangala area in Rajasthan?
10. Taj Mahal is affected by pollution caused by which of the following refineries?
11. The refinery at Bhatinda is named after –
12. Which company owns the most number of oil refineries in India?
13. Mumbai high oil field is run by which company?
14. Where is the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology located?
15. Which oil company has its headquarters in Duliajan, Assam?
16. Which oil company is not in the Maharatna list of PSEs?
17. At which of the following places is the world’s largest oil refinery proposed to be set up by IOCL, HPCL and BPCL?