1. Which Mughal ruler earned the title Insan-i-kamil (Perfect Man) for his peaceful personality and patience?
2. Which among the following books was authored by a lady of the Mughal Royal House?
3. At which of the following battles was Humayun defeated by Sher Shar Suri?
4. Where did Babar die?
5. Which of the following statements about Humayun is/are correct?
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
6. Which Mughal Emperor prohibited the use of tobacco?
7. Which one of the following was the original name of Tansen, the famous musician in the court of Akbar?
8. Who among the following was illiterate?
9. Painting reached its highest level of development during the reign of
10. Which one among the following depicts the correct meaning of the term Jins-i-kamil concerning crops in Mughal India?
11. With whose permission did the English set up their first factory in Surat?
12. The city of Prayag was named Allahabad, the city of Allah by
13. Match the original names of Mughal rulers with their popular names:
14. To which of the following was Babar related on his father's side?
15. Whom did Babar defeat in the Battle of Khanua in 1527?
16. Whom did Shah Jahan appoint as the Governor of Mughal provinces in the Deccan?
17. Which Mughal emperor assumed the title of Alamgir?
18. Match the battles during Mughal rule with their years:
19. In which language did Babar write his autobiography Tuzuk-i-babari?
20. Who of the following was the revenue minister of Akbar?
21. Buland Darwaza, was built at Fatehpur Sikri by Akbar to commemorate his victory over
22. Who of the following was the author of Badshah Nama?
23. Which of the following Mughal rulers built the Shalimar Bagh at Srinagar?
24. Which of the following Mughal monuments is not made of marble?
25. To whom is the Bibi ka Maqbara, a monument built by Azam Shah, son of Aurangzeb at Aurangabad dedicated?
26. During the reign of which Mughal emperor, was the empire territorially most extensive?
27. Which of the following was the biggest port during the Mughal period?
28. Who of the following described Taj Mahal as "A teardrop on the cheek of eternity"?
29. Who led the Mughal forces at the Battle of Haldighati against Rana Pratap of Mewar?
30. Which of the following Rajput dynasties did not surrender to Akbar?
31. Who of the following introduced the policy of Sulh-i-kul?
32. The Mansabdari system introduced by Akbar, was borrowed from the system in -
33. Who of the following was the last Mughal emperor to sit on the peacock throne?
34. Who were the ahdis of Akbar's time?
35. Dara Shikoh finally lost the war of succession to Aurangzeb in the battle of
36. The innovator of the Revenue settlement during the rule of Akbar was
37. Who, among the following great Mughals, was also a first-rate poet?
38. Which styles of sculpture are found in Mughal Art?
39. The Mughal emperor who wrote his autobiography was :
40. Akbar held his religious discussion in