1. Who of the following is the Chancellor of the NALSAR University of Law located in Hyderabad?
2. Who is the Legal Advisor to the Government of a State in India?
3. With which of the following issues did D.K. Basu v. State of West Bengal deal with?
4. The age of retirement of a Judge of a High Court in India is
5. In law, the term 'neighbour' means
6. In which of the following cases did the Supreme Court direct the compulsory registration of all marriages in India?
7. Which of the following principles is applicable for the purpose of reducing multiplicity of proceedings?
8. Which of the following best describes the legal phrase amicus curiae?
9. In which of the following cases did the Supreme Court for the first time lay down that Fundamental Rights have primacy over the Directive Principles of State Policy?
10. Which of the following writs can be used against a person believed to be holding a public office he is not entitled to hold?
11. Which of the following is entrusted with a statutory duty of laying down the standards of professional conduct and etiquette for advocates in India?
12. A person has designed a new type of scissors for cutting of clothes. Under which act can he seek protection of his invention?
13. Which of the following laws deal with intellectual property protection for horticultural products?
14. Match the names of writs in List I with their meanings in List II.
|Type of Writ|
|Meaning of the word|
|1. Habeas Corpus||A. We Command|
|2. Mandamus||B. What is your authority?|
|3. Certiorari||C. You may have the body|
|4. Quo Warranto||D. To be certified|
15. Who among the following was the first person to be directly appointed as the Judge of Supreme Court?
16. What is the maximum time limit for filing of a complaint before the consumer disputes redressal forum from the date when the cause of action arises?
17. Under which law a minor is incapable of entering into contract?
18. Which of the following writs is said to be a guarantor of personal freedom?
19. Which of the following is the oldest High Court in India?
20. The power to issue writs has been envisaged under the provisions of which of the following fundamental rights?
21. Rule of Law means -
22. Which of the following writs can be issued to force a public authority to perform a public or statutory duty.?
23. In which landmark judgment did the Supreme Court of India lay down guidelines against sexual harassment of women at workplace?
24. The marriage of a 15 year old girl with a 45 year old man is -
25. What does the legal term Caveat Emptor refer to?
26. Who was the first woman judge to be appointed to the Supreme Court of India?
27. Who was the first woman judge to be appointed Chief Justice of a High Court?
28. In which of the following cases did the Supreme Court allow Passive Euthanasia under exceptional circumstances?
29. What is the total number of High Courts in India?
30. Andaman and Nicobar islands come under the jurisdiction of which of the following High Courts?
31. Sharda Act deals with
32. Who of the following is credited with drafting the Indian Penal Code, 1860?
33. In which one of the following judgments of the Constitutional Bench of the Supreme Court of India, the 'rarest of rare' principle in the award of death penalty was first laid down?
34. In which one of the following cases, the Constitutional validity of the Muslim Women (Protection of Rights of Divorce) Act 1986, was upheld by the Supreme Court?