1. In which one of the following kinds of organisms is the phenomenon found wherein the female kills the male after copulation?
2. Which of the following animals has a clitellum (a swollen, glandular, saddlelike region that forms a cocoon for their eggs)?
3. How do most insects respire?
4. Which acid is present in bee sting?
5. Which of the following breathe through spiracles?
6. Which of the following breathes through its skin?
7. The poison of honey bee or ant is ______ in nature.
8. Silk is made by the silk moth in which stage of its life cycle?
9. Musca domestica is the scientific name of –
10. What type of creature is a tarantula?
11. Which one of the following belongs to mollusca?
12. Which one of the following is the smallest flying insect?
13. The study of insects is known as –
14. How many pairs of legs do insects have?
15. The legs of insects are joined to its -
16. Which of the following are a different species of grasshoppers?
17. Which of these have historically caused extensive damage to crops?
18. Rearing of which of these insects is known as apiculture?
19. Queen Alexandra’s birdwing is a well known species of -