1. The violent incident at Chauri Chaura in Uttar Pradesh occurred during which of the following movements?
2. Satyagraha at which of the following places earned Vallabhbhai Patel the title of Sardar
3. At which of the following places did Mahatma Gandhi launch a Satyagraha to help the oppressed indigo farmers?
4. Satyagraha at which of the following places was NOT related to the problems of farmers?
5. Which of the following figured in the TIME magazine’s Top 10 Most Influential Protests of all time recently?
6. Who of the following was sent to the dreaded Cellular Jail in Port Blair for his involvement in Kakori train robbery
7. Which of the following was not a fall out of the Jallianwala Bagh incident?
8. At which of the following places was the Flag Satyagraha successfully led by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel?
9. Moirang, the place at which Indian National Army hoisted the national Flag during world War II is located in
10. Stuttgart, the place at which Madame Bhikaji Cama unfurled the Indian Flag is located in
11. Who of the following carried out the Salt Satyagraha at Vedaranyam in Tamilnadu?
12. Which of these incidents is not associated with lahore
13. Gowalia Tank Maidan, at which Aruna Asaf Ali hoisted the Indian Tricolour is located in
14. Satyagraha at which of the following places was NOT directed against the British?
15. Match the following
|Place||Flag unfurled by|
|A. Chittagong||1. Jawaharlal Nehru|
|B. Stuttgart||2. Aruna Asaf Ali|
|C. Gowalia Tank||3. Madame Bhikaji Cama|
|D. Lahore||4. Surya Sen|
16. Arrange the following in the correct chronological order as they occurred during the freedom struggle.
A. Champaran Satyagraha B. Dandi March C. Nagpur Flag Satyagraha D. Kheda Satyagraha
17. Match the following
|1. Vaikom||a. Mahatma Gandhi|
|2. Nagpur||b. T. K. Madhavan|
|3. Champaran||c. Sardar Patel|
18. Aga Khan Palace, where Mahatma Gandhi was imprisoned and where Kasturba Gandhi breathed her last is located in
19. From which place did Mahatma Gandhi commence his historic march to Dandi?
20. Match the following
|1. Kot Lakhpat Jail||a. Pune|
|2. Cellular Jail||b. Lahore|
|3. Yerawada Jail||c. Port Blair|
21. In which district is Kakori, the place famous for train dacoity by Indian revolutionaries located?
22. At which of the following places was a pledge taken at the session of Congress to celebrate January 26 as independence?