26. In man the normal number of chromosomes is
27. In the human body, Cowper's glands form a part of which one of the following?
28. Which of the following parts does not take part in the process of breathing?
29. Which one of the following elements is needed in the human body to transfer electric signals by nerve cells?
30. If bilrubin is high in human body, which of the following organs is effected?
31. In the human body, appendix is attached to -
32. In the human body, which one of the following hormones regulates blood calcium and phosphate?
33. In human beings, normally, the sperm fertilises the ovum in which of the following parts?
34. Which one of the following parts of human brain is the regulating centre for swallowing and vomiting?
35. Which one of the following types of tissues have contractile proteins?
36. Which part of the brain controls respiration?
37. The function of Trypsin is to
38. Muscle fatigue is caused by the accumulation of
39. Which are not included in the milk-teeth in a child of 3-4 years ?
40. What does enamel cover?
41. The acid which is secreted by the glands in the stomach wall is
42. Which one of the following organs excretes water, fat and various catabolic wastes?
43. A surge of which hormone stimulates ovulation in human females?
44. Universal receivers can receive blood from
45. The enzyme that is present in the saliva of man is
46. Which one of the following is the correct sequence in the order of decreasing length of the three structural parts given below of small intestine in the human body ?
47. Which one of the following is not a digestive enzyme in the human system?
48. Dehydration in human body is caused due to the loss of -
49. Production of which one of the following is a function of the liver?
50. If by an unknown accident the acid secreting cells of the stomach wall of an individual are damaged, digestion of which one of the following biomolecule will be affected to a greater extent?