1. Which of the following protects the unopened flower?
2. Anther is a part of –
3. Pollen grains are collected by –
4. Which part of the flower becomes the seed?
5. Style is a part of –
6. The stalk holding the flower is known as the –
7. Which of the following make up the corolla as a single unit?
8. What is the name given to flowering plants?
9. Monocot flowers generally tend to have a number of petals that is divisible by –
10. Floral scent of a flower is produced in –
11. Androecium is the collective name given to the group of –
12. The sepals are collectively known as the –
13. Which is the male reproductive part of a flower?
14. Gynoecium is the collective name given to the group of –
15. The Japanese art of flower arrangement is known as –
16. The outermost part of the flower is known as the –
17. Which of the following is obtained from a flower?
18. The edible part of which of the following is a flower?
19. Which of the following flowers is associated with heliotropism?
20. Which of the following is the single largest flower in the world?
21. Which of the following was the first flower to blossom from the atomic-bomb scorched earth of Hiroshima?
22. The floral part that produces pollen grains is
23. Which is the female reproductive part of a flower?