1. About which kingdom did Dalhousie say that it was a "cherry that will drop into our mouth one day"?
2. Who was the Governor General during the time of Sepoy Mutiny?
3. Who of the following was neither captured nor killed by the British?
4. Who led the British forces which defeated Jhansi Lakshmibai?
5. To which regiment did Mangal Pandey belong?
6. Who of the following was the adopted son the last Peshwa Baji Rao II?
7. Which of the following states was the first to be annexed by the Doctrine of Lapse?
8. At which of the following places was the revolt led by Kunwar Singh?
9. Which place witnessed the incident of Mangal Pandey firing upon British officers?
10. In which country was Bahadur Shah II exiled by the British after the end of war of independence?
11. The History of the War of Indian Independence is a book written by -
12. Who amongst the following leaders of ‘1857’ was the first to lay down his/her life ?
13. Who led the revolt against the British in 1857 at Bareilly?
14. The ruler of which one of the following States was removed from power by the British on the pretext of misgovernance?
15. Who led the rebellion against the British at Lucknow?
16. At which of the following places was the Rani of Jhansi, Lakshmibai defeated finally by the British?