1. When the productive capacity of the economic system of a State is inadequate to create sufficient number of jobs, it is called
2. Fiscal policy in India is formulated by
3. Which one among the following is not a clause of World Trade Organization?
4. Special Drawings Rights (SDRs) relate to
5. Which of the following measures should be taken when an economy is going through inflationary pressures?
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
6. National income ignores
7. The TEAM-9 initiative is a techno economic cooperation venture between India and eight countries of
8. Which one among the following is not true for Special Economic Zones?
9. According to Goldman Sachs’ review of emerging economies, by 2050 which one of the following would be the order of the largest economies in the world?
10. Who estimated the National Income for the first time in India?
11. Economic development depends on
12. National income is generated from
13. Money supply is governed by the
14. The present Indian monetary system is based on
15. A situation where we have people whose level of income is not sufficient to meet the minimum consumption expenditure is considered as
16. Full convertibility of a rupee means
17. India is called a mixed economy because of the existence of
18. The term stagflation refers to a situation where
19. Revealed Preference Theory was propounded by
20. Gross Domestic Product is defined as the value of all
21. An exceptional demand curve is one that moves
22. Production function explains the relationship between
23. The Draft of the Five Year Plans in India is approved by the
24. In Economics the terms ‘Utility’ and ‘Usefulness’ have
25. Nature of unemployment in agriculture in India is
26. The terms "Micro Economics" and "Macro Economics" were coined by