1. From which of the following countries has India purchased the Pilatus PC-7 trainer aircraft
2. Admiral Gorshkov, the Soviet aircraft carrier imported by India is now named -
3. Which of the following organizations has Sarvatra Sarvottam Suraksha as its slogan?
4. At which of the following places is the Heavy Vehicles Factory located?
5. At which of the following places was a new Officers' Training Academy for training Army officers established in 2011?
6. Which of the following aircraft is the air-to-air refueller of the Indian Air Force?
7. Which of the following is India’s first indigenously developed nuclear powered submarine?
8. Who of the following is the only Chief of Air Staff to be given the rank of Marshall of the Indian Air Force?
9. Indra series of exercises are jointly held biennially in the Indian Ocean by India and -
10. Which of the following corps deals with the supply of weaponry and ammunition to the Indian Army?
11. Which of the following is home base of the aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya?
12. At which of the following places is the Headquarters of South Western Air Command located?
13. Which of the following is the equivalent rank in Army of the Naval rank of Captain?
14. Who of the following was the Chief of Army at the time of Indo-Pak war of 1971?
15. Which of the following was the first aircraft inducted by the Indian Air Force (then Royal Indian Air Force) in 1932?
16. The biennial joint multi-nation Naval exercise held in the Indian Ocean is named – (The exercise was recently held in February 2014)
17. Who of the following was the first recipient of the Param Vir Chakra, gallantry award?
18. Daulat Beg Oldie, a well-known airstrip for supply of provisions to the armed forces is located in -
19. Lt Commander Abhilash Tomy of the Indian Navy became the first Indian to complete a solo, unassisted, non-stop circumnavigation of the world in 2013. What was the name of the vessel used by him?
20. At which of the following places is the Indian National Defence University being set up?
21. At which of the following places is the College of Defence Management located?
22. What was the name given to the operation conducted by National Security Guard in 2008 against terrorist attack in Taj hotel, Mumbai?
23. At which of the following places is the headquarters of a Naval Command NOT located?
24. On which of the following dates is the Navy Day celebrated in India?
25. In 2013, the Indian Navy inducted the Boeing P-8I Aircraft at Naval Station, Rajali. To serve what purpose the aircraft has been inducted?
26. Which one among the following is the unit raised to protect the naval assets?
27. Indian Military Training Team (IMTRAT) imparts training to army officers of
28. Indian Army’s counter-insurgency school is situated in
29. Dhanush, a missile inducted into the Indian Navy
30. The commando unit of the Indian Air Force is named