Multiple Choice Questions - Questions related to Heart and Blood
1. Which of the following are the possible blood groups of the offspring of the parents with blood group O and AB?
2. White blood cells act
3. In which one of the following is extra blood stored and is released when shortage occurs?
4. The average life span of red blood corpuscles is about
5. From which one of the following chambers of human heart is the oxygenated blood pumped into aorta?
6. If the radius of blood vessels of a person decreases his/her blood pressure will
7. Insufficient blood supply in human body is referred as
8. Mineral impurities in blood are removed by
9. Between which one of the following sets of blood groups, is the blood transfussion possible?
10. The pH of Human Blood is ___?
11. In the human body, red blood cells are produced in
12. Which is the anti-coagulant substance in blood?
13. What vessel carries the venous blood to the lungs for oxygenation?
14. When a child is born, what happens to its blood circulation?
15. What is the approximate time required for a heart-beat ?
16. Ventricles are related to
17. Universal receivers can receive blood from
18. Pulmonary artery carries
19. Ions of which of the following minerals play an important role in blood clotting?
20. What is the condition in which heart is not pumping the blood effectively to meet the requirements of the body called?
21. At which part of the intestines is the digested food absorbed by the blood?
22. Fastest distribution of some injectible material/medicine and with no risk of any kind can be achieved by injecting it into the
23. Where does the impulse of heart beat originate?
24. Which of the following veins does not carry deoxygenated blood?
25. What is instrument for measuring blood pressure called?
26. What is the percentage of water in blood plasma?
27. Cheeks of the people in hilly areas are more red in colour due to
28. Mosquito borne disease dengue causes a reduction in which of the following blood components?
29. Transfusion of which of these blood components was resorted to during the initial surge of COVID-19?
30. Deficiency of which of these blood components may result in serious internal bleeding?