Multiple Choice Questions - Badminton
1. Where are the headquarters of Badminton World Federation (BWF) located?
2. Which of the following is NOT associated with badminton?
3. Who of the following was the first Indian to win the All England Open Badminton Championship?
4. Who of the following is the first Indian to win an Olympic medal in badminton?
5. In which year was badminton included as an official event in the Olympic Games?
6. Which country has won the most number of medals in badminton in Olympics?
7. Which Indian city is associated with the origin of badminton?
8. Which country has won the Thomas Cup most number of times since its introduction?
9. In which year did Prakash Padukone win the All England Open Badminton Championship?
10. What is the score required to win a game in badminton?
11. How many feathers is a badminton shuttle required to have as per BWF rules?
12. Who of the following is the first Indian to win a gold at the BWF World Championships?
13. Which of the following is the oldest badminton tournament?
14. Which of the following badminton tournaments does not have any prize money associated with it?
15. Who of the following has won the National Badminton Championship Men's Singles title for the most number of times?
16. Who of the following has won the National Badminton Championship Women's Singles title for the most number of times?
17. Who of the following badminton players was the first to be awarded the Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award (formerly Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratns Award?
18. Who was the first badminton player to be awarded the Arjuna Award when they were introduced in 1961?