Multiple Choice G.K. Questions - Animals and Birds
1. Which is the largest living bird on Earth?
2. For how many years have the dinosaurs been extinct?
3. Darwin finches refers to a group of
4. Which amongst the following is the largest mammal?
5. Which part becomes modified as the tusk of elephant?
6. Which of the following are warm-blooded animals?
7. Syrinx is the voice box in
8. Which phenomenon do bats or dolphins use to find prey, predators or obstacles?
9. Which of the following is the smallest bird?
10. The project snow Leopard to conserve the endangered species, launched by the union ministry of environment and forests covers the states of
11. Which of the following is the National Aquatic Animal of India?
12. Among the following animals, the figures of which are found in the state emblem of India?
13. In which one of the following animals do distinct black stripes extend from the inner corners of the eyes to the mouth?
14. Consider the following pairs
Which of the above pairs is/are correctly matched?
15. Asiatic wild ass is naturally found in :
16. Pashmina shawl is made from the hair of :
17. Which one among the following enzymes is unique in the alimentary canal of cattle?
18. This animal fasts for about 8 months in a year and yet is active, gives birth, and nurses its young while fasting. Name the animal.
19. Which of the following birds is the state bird of three Indian states?
20. In which of the following species does the male have mammary glands to feed milk to its young?
21. For which one of the following snakes is the diet mainly composed of other snakes?
22. What was the name of the first cloned sheep?
23. Which one among the following lays eggs and does not produce young ones directly?
24. The release of which one of the following into ponds and wells helps in controlling the mosquitoes?
25. Which one among the following is not an ape?