1. With how many States does Maharashtra share its boundary?
2. On which day was Maharashtra formed after separation from Bombay State?
3. Who of the following is the first recipient of Jnanpith Award for Marathi literature?
4. At which of the following places in Maharashtra is the Takht Shri Hazur Sahib located (one of the 5 important seats of Sikh authority)?
5. KD Jadhav from Maharashtra who won the first individual medal for India in the Olympics was associated with -
6. Who of the following was the first person from Maharashtra to become a Grandmaster in chess?
7. In which city is the Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute located?
8. Which of the following is a form of painting native to Maharashtra?
9. Which of the following was the first Marathi talkie film?
10. Who of the following was the first recipient of the Maharashtra Bhushan Award?
11. Which of the following sanctuaries in Maharashtra was notified in 2018?
12. Which of these national parks is located within the city limits of Mumbai?
13. Ratnagiri is famous for the production of -
14. Lasalgaon is a famous market place in Maharashtra for the trading of -
15. Which of the following caves in Maharashtra is not in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites list?
16. Which of the following districts of Maharashtra is well-known for its production of bananas?
17. Which of the following places in Maharashtra is famous for cotton bedsheets which have been given GI tag?
18. At which of the following places is a branch of Mumbai High Court NOT located?
19. Who of the following is the author of the well-known book ‘History of Dharmasastra’?
20. In which city of Maharashtra was an Indian Institute of Management established in the year 2015?
21. Who of the following established SNDT Women’s University, the first university for women in India?
22. Which is the largest district of Maharashtra in terms of area?
23. What percentage of population of Maharashtra is literate as per 2011 census?
24. Which of the following districts has the lowest density?
25. Who of the following is known as the Mother of Orphans because of her work in looking after abandoned children in Maharashtra?