1. In which year was Mysore renamed Karnataka?
2. In terms of area Karnataka is the ____________ largest State in India?
3. At which place in Karnataka did Adi Shankaracharya establish the first of four mathas?
4. Who of the following is the author of the State anthem of Karnataka – Jaya Bharata Jananiya Tanujate?
5. On which of the following rivers are the Jog Falls (Gerosoppa Falls) situated?
6. Who of the following was the first person to be awarded the Jnanpith Award for Kannada?
7. Which of the following is the State flower of Karnataka?
8. Channapatna a place in Ramnagara district of Karnataka is famous for -
9. Which of the following places is famous for metal handicraft known as Bidriware?
10. At which place is the Suvarna Vidhana Soudha located?
11. Ramdevarabetta Sanctuary has been notified in order to conserve -
12. Which of the following districts is rich in iron ore deposits?
13. The port Mangalore is located in which district of Karnataka?
16. At which place is the historical monument Gol Gumbaz located?
14. At which of the following places in Karnataka is a nuclear power plant located?
15. Who of the following became the first Chief Minister of Karnataka after reorganization of States in 1956?
17. Who of the following is considered as the Father of Carnatic Music?
18. At which of the following places is a branch of Karnataka High Court located?
19. The town of Shravanabelagola is an important pilgrimage centre for -
20. In which year was Kannada granted the status of a classical language by the Central Govt?
21. Where is India’s only private sanctuary known as the SAI Sanctuary located?
22. In which city is the Central Institute of Indian Languages located?
23. Who of the following is a National Film Award winning director as well as Jnanpith Award winning writer?
24. Who of the following is a recipient of literary award Saraswati Samman for his work in Kannada?
25. Which of the following is the first Kannada talkie (film) released in 1934?