Multiple Choice Questions - Sports
1. At which of the following tennis tournaments is the Musketeers' Trophy awarded to the winner of Singles title?
2. What is the age from which certain category of sports persons winning gold medals at international levels are entitled to receive pension?
3. Nine time Wimbledon Champion of Women’s Singles Match in Tennis is -
4. The oldest Football Tournament in India is :
5. The modern game of polo originated in which of the following Indian states?
6. Which country has won the World Cup Football the maximum number of times?
7. Which Indian city is associated with the origin of badminton?
8. Manufacture of sports goods is an important industry in :
9. Which of the following international tennis tournaments is held on grass court?
10. Sambo, a form of martial arts is associated with which country?
11. Who among the following was the first heavyweight boxer to go undefeated throughout his career?
12. Who was the first athlete to break the 10-second barrier in 100 metres sprint?
13. Who of the following was nicknamed the Flying Finn?
14. Who of the following became the oldest heavyweight boxing champion at the age of 45?
15. Who of the following ran a mile in less than 4 minutes for the first time?
16. Which is the reckoning year for beginning of Open Era tennis?
17. Who of the following was the first gymnast to be awarded a perfect score of 10 in an Olympic event?
18. Which of the following badminton tournaments does not have any prize money associated with it?
19. What is the official distance to be run in a marathon race?
20. A velodrome is an arena used for which of the following sports?
21. Who of the following holds the record in 100 m sprint for women made in 1988?
22. Which of the following is the oldest tennis tournaments?
23. With which of the following is the Bermuda Bowl trophy associated?