GK Questions : Bones and Joints.
1. Number of vertebrae in human is
2. The longest bone in the human body is
3. Which of the following connects the Sternum to the ribs?
4. Which of the following is generally called a Sprain?
5. The number of saddle joints in human body is
6. What is the total number of bones found in right upper limb?
7. How many bones are present in human skull?
8. What is the total number of bones in the both the lower limbs of a man?
9. What is the number of floating ribs in humans?
10. What type of joint is found in wrist?
11. Which of the following is a Ball and Socket joint
12. The branch of medical science which deals with the prevention or correction of the musculoskeletal system is called
13. Which of the following is a part of the pectoral girdle?
14. What are bone forming cells called?
15. How many bones does the axial skeleton have?
16. Which of the following is sesamoid bone?
17. At which place in the human body would you find the hyoid bone?
18. Which of the following is associated with pain in the lower back in a person?
19. Which of the following is NOT a part of the axial skeleton?
20. Which of the following bones of the skull is movable?
21. Which of the following bones is associated with hip replacement surgery?
22. The total number of facial bones is
23. Which of the following is not associated with the bones in human body?
24. Which of the following joints can move in only direction?
25. The bones of cranium are joined by
26. In the human body, the number of cervical vertebrae is -
27. The other name for knee cap is -
28. About how many bones does a newborn baby have?
29. The number of bones in the human body system is :
30. An example of ball and socket joint in the human body can be found in the –
31. Which bone is not attached to any other bone in the human body?
32. Ulna is a bone found in the –