Multiple Choice Questions - Prime Ministers of India
1. How many Indian Prime Ministers have died while in office?
2. Who of the following was the acting Prime Minister of India twice on the death of Jawaharlal Nehru and Lal Bahadur Shastri?
3. Who of the following was the first Prime Minister to visit Siachen?
4. Which schedule to the Constitution of India carries the form of oath or affirmation for the Prime Minister of India?
5. Which of the following is the official residence of the Prime Minister of India?
6. Which Indian Prime Minister was the first to be awarded the Bharat Ratna posthumously?
7. Birth anniversary of which Prime Minister is observed as Sadbhawna Diwas?
8. Who of the following did not hold any other cabinet post prior to becoming the Prime Minister?
9. Match the birthdays with the Prime Ministers
Which of the above is/are correct?
10. Who of the following was the first Prime Minister to present the Union Budget?
11. Which Prime Minister's autobiography is titled "Matters of Discretion: An Autobiography"?
12. Arrange the following in ascending order of lengths of their total tenure as Prime Ministers?
13. Which constituency did Prime Minister Lal Bahadu Shastri represent?
14. Who administered the oath of office to the first Prime Minister of India, Shri Jawaharlal Nehru?
15. How many Prime Ministers have been awarded the Bharat Ratna till date (i.e. May 2014)?
16. Who was the only Prime Minister of India to be awarded the Nishan-e-Pakistan, Pakistan's highest civilian honour?
17. Who of the following is/was the oldest to take the oath as the Prime Minister of India?
18. Who of the following Prime Ministers was administered the oath of office by the Vice President (then acting President) B.D. Jatti?
19. In 2011, which Indian Prime Minister was honoured with Bangladeshi Swadhinata Sammanona Award by the Bangladesh Government?