51. Allium Sepa is the scientific name of –
52. Which of these is not essential for photosynthesis?
53. Leaves of which tree are mostly used by silkmoth farmers?
54. Which method is used to propagate banana plants?
55. From which of the following do the plants receive their nutrients mainly?
56. Which parts of plants respire?
57. Which of the following is manufactured from wood pulp?
58. Oxygen released by plants during the process of photosynthesis comes from
59. Which element is required by plants to synthesize chlorophyll?
60. Which of the following causes Rust of Wheat disease?
61. The plant which produces bisexual flowers is –
62. Ocimum tenuiflorum is the scientific name of which plant?
63. Which of these produces winged seeds so that they can be carried by wind to other places?
64. In which of these plants do the fruits burst to scatter the seeds for propagation?
65. Through which of the following can the Bryophyllum reproduce?
66. From which part of the plant is the flax fibre obtained?
67. Auxillary bud develops into –
68. Which of the following is a plant hormone?
69. Which of the following is an example of rhizome?
70. A radicle is a part of the –
71. Which of the following is obtained from the plant Camellia sinensis?
72. Which of the following is an example of rhizome?
73. Which of the following fruits cannot be ripened artificially by ethylene?
74. Which of the following is an aggregate fruit?
75. Xylem helps in the transportation of which of the following in a plant?