26. Softening of mature ripe fruits is due to
27. Which part of saffron plant is used to obtain the spice ‘saffron’?
28. Which one of the following processes takes place in lakes during eutrophication?
29. Which of the following organelles of a cell is/are involved in photosynthesis?
30. The chief function of stilt root is to provide
31. Which of the following is an example of a plant that bears seeds but not fruits?
32. Root nodules are commonly found in
33. The floral part that produces pollen grains is
34. Opium is a plant product obtained from
35. The scientific method of dating based on the analysis of patterns of tree rings is known as
36. Which part of the plant may be called its food factory?
37. The tree of Azadirachta indica is commonly known as
38. Most cactus plants do not have –
39. Which plant is known as the Terror of Bengal?
40. Ficus Reliogosa is the scientific name of which common tree?
41. Which plant is commonly known as touch-me-not plant?
42. The process by which plants lose water into the atmosphere is known as –
43. Plants adapted to grow in dry regions are known as –
44. In which part of the plant are stomata found?
45. What is the pollination agent in hydrophily?
46. Lycopersican esculentum is the scientific name of –
47. From which of the following plants is bio-diesel obtained?
48. Which is a macronutrient for plants?
49. Cannabis plant is the source of –
50. Allicin is substance found in –