Multiple Choice Questions - Music, Dance and Persons Associated
1. In which creative art is Sonal Mansingh distinguished?
2. Which of the following is a ‘classical’ dance form?
3. Which among the following is a martial dance?
4. Match List I with List II and select the correct answer using the code given below the lists.
5. Koodiyattam is a
6. With which of the following dances Raja Reddy is associated with?
7. "Gidda" is a popular folk dance from which state of India?
8. Which from the following is a "Classical" dance form?
9. Chakyar Koothu is a performing art associated with which of the following states?
10. Which of the following is a folk dance of Rajasthan?
11. Kuchipudi is a dance drama of which of the following States?
12. Who amongst the following is renowned in Hindustani classical music (vocal)?
13. Alla Rakha was an exponent of which of the following instruments?
14. Shambhu Maharaj excelled in :
15. Dr. M. S. Subbulakshmi has distinguished herself in the field of
16. Which of the following is not correctly matched?
17. With which of the following instruments is Anuradha Pal associated?
18. The Mohini Attam dance form was developed in :
19. The theory of classical music is discussed in :
20. Rukmini Devi Arundale was associated with which of the following forms of classical dances?
21. Kalbelia is a folk dance associated with which of the following states?
22. Who was the composer of the classical composition ‘Moonlight Sonata’?
23. Which of the following folk dances is associated with Jammu and Kashmir?
24. Which of the following is a percussion instrument?
25. Who among the following is an accomplished vocalist?
26. Raga Kameshwari was composed by -