1. What are the 4 "Ps" in marketing?
- Product, Price, Population, Promotion
- Production, Price, Place, Promotion
- Product, Price, Place, Promotion
- Production, Price, Population, Promotion
2. Stages of Life Cycle of a Product in order are
- Introduction, Maturity, Stagnation, Decline
- Introduction, Growth, Maturity, Decline
- Introduction, Saturation, Maturity, Decline
- Introduction, Decline, Growth, Maturity
3. The division of products into several groups on the basis of their similar characteristics is called
4. Channels of Distribution come under the purview of which of the following.
- Place Mix
- Product Mix
- Promotion Mix
- Price Mix
5. What are the 4 “Cs” in marketing which come under strategic planning?
- Cost, Consumer, Conditions, Capital
- Cost, Consumer, Communication, Capital
- Cost, Consumer, Communication, Convenience
- Cost, Consumer, Capital, Convenience.
6. What is penetration pricing?
- setting a similar price as competitors
- setting a low price to gain market share
- setting a higher price to stand out in the market
- setting a higher price and then lowering it to attract atteming
7. What is the full form of SBU?
- Strategic Buyer’s Unit
- Static Business Utility
- Supportive Buyer’s Utility
- Strategic Business Unit
8. An organization which has a unique strategy, or is able, to deliver goods and services more efficiently to the consumers because of its unique capability, over its competitors; is said to have:
- Competitive Advantage
- Strategic Advantage
- Marketing Advantage
- Technological Advantage
9. In which of the following market structures is the degree of control over the price of its product by a firm very high?
- Imperfect Competition
- Perfect Competition
10. An oligopoly market where there is one firm which dominates the market, can also be considered as the leader of the group, such oligopoly market is known as:
- Competitive Oligopoly
- Pure Oligopoly
- Partial Oligopoly
- Non-competitive oligopoly
11. Which one of the following come under the category of Veblen goods?
- Convenience goods
- Conspicuous goods
- Specialty goods
- Industrial goods