Multiple Choice Questions - Rivers of the World
1. The River Seine is situated in
2. New York city is situated on the bank of which of the following rivers?
3. Which of the following pairs is correct?
4. From origin to the delta, the Brahmaputra traverses
5. What name does Brahmaputra take as it discharges into the Bay of Bengal?
6. The famous American river Mississippi flows into the Gulf known as
7. Which one of the following cities is located on the bank of the Irrawady river?
8. Paris is situated on the river
9. Which one among the following rivers is the longest?
10. Match List 1 with List 2 and select the correct answer using the code given below the Lists :
11. Which one of the following Indian rivers does not have its source in Tibet?
12. What is the length of the Nile (appx), which is the longest in the world?
13. Which one of the following rivers passes through the Grand Canyon in the United States?
14. On the banks of which are the capital cities of Austria, Serbia and Hungary located?
15. On which of the following rivers is the Aswan Dam located?
16. Which of the following rivers has no bridges over it?
17. Mesopotamian civilization thrived in the area between which two rivers?
18. Into which of the following water bodies does the River Nile empty itself?
19. Which country does not have any river flowing through it?
20. Which of the following is the deepest river in the world?
21. On which of the following rivers are the famous Victoria falls located?