Multiple Choice Questions - Indus Valley Civilisation
1. Which Harappan city had a dock yard in it?
2. The Great Bath of the Harappa Civilisation has been found at
3. Harappan people used garments of
4. The name of which of the following places means "the mound of the dead men" in the local language?
5. The polity of the Harappan people was
6. Harappan people built up their houses of
7. Which of the following was one of the great achievements of the Indus Valley Civilisation?
8. Which of the following is the southernmost discovered site of the Indus Valley Civilisation?
9. Which of the following materials was used in making the seals of Mohenjo-daro?
10. At which of the following sites were evidences of rice cultivation found?
11. The essential feature of the Indus Valley Civilisation was
12. Out of the following remains excavated in Indus valley, which one indicates the commercial and economic development ?
13. Kalibangan was situated on the banks of river
14. Archaeological ruins of which of the following places are in the UNESCO World Heritage List?
15. At which of the following sites was the bronze statuette of the dancing girl found?
16. Which of these places was abandoned due to the drying up of river Ghaggar?
17. Who of the following is known for initial discoveries at Mohenjo-daro which led to its excavations?
18. The Indus Valley Civilisation belongs to which of the following periods?