Multiple Choice Questions - Revolutionary Freedom Fighters
1. Who of the following threw a bomb in the Central Legislative Assembly along with Bhagat Singh?
2. Who among the following changed his name to Ram Mohammed Singh Azad to symbolise the unity of religions in India?
3. Who among the following was the youngest of the revolutionaries to be hanged by the British?
4. Who of the following assassinated Michael O’ Dwyer, the Governor of Punjab during the Jallianwala bagh massacre?
5. Who of the following authored the book Bandi Jeevan, which became a bible for the revolutionaries fighting for India’s freedom?
6. Who founded the famous Ghadar Party in America in 1913?
7. Who of the following had vowed never to be caught alive by the British and hence shot himself dead at the end of an encounter with the police?
8. Who led the raid on Chittagong police Armoury and raised the national Flag at the police station?
9. Arrange the following in the chronological order of their deaths, the earliest coming first –
1. Bhagat Singh 2. Ramprasad Bismil 3. Udham Singh 4. Khudiram Bose
10. Who of the following hoisted the national Flag at the International Socialist conference in Stuttgart (Germany) in 1907?
11. Match the lists given below
12. Bhagat Singh and B.K. Dutt threw bombs in the Legislative Assembly as a protest against
13. Jatin Das fasted unto death in the Lahore jail as a protest against against
14. Who of the following is credited with the slogan "March Forward: We are for India; India is for Indians."?
15. Mr. Saunders, an Englishman was killed by Bhagat Singh and others in vengeance of
16. The conspiracy to instigate Indian soldiers to rebellion during World War – I was known as
17. Who of the following made an assassination bid on the life of Viceroy of India, Lord Hardinge in 1912?
18. Who of the following was a co-founder of the Paris India Society in Paris in 1905?
19. "The sword of revolution is sharpened on the whetting stone of ideas" is a statement attributed to
20. Who said My hands are not soiled with the murder of man, God will give me justice at the time of his death?
21. Who among the following is considered the author of the poem "Sarfaroshi Ki tamanna ab hamare dil mein hai"?
22. Who was considered the mastermind behind the Kakori Train Dacoity?
23. Who committed the most daring murder of Sir Curzen Wyllie in 1907 in a public meeting in London?