Multiple Choice Questions - Anatomy related Questions
1. When we eat something we like, our mouth waters. This is actually not water but fluid secreted from
2. Which of the following is known as the voice box?
3. Which one among the following will be absorbed fastest through the wall of digestive system?
4. It has been observed the astronauts lose substantial quantity of calcium through urine during space flight. This is due to
5. Cutting and peeling of onion bring tears to the eyes because of the presence of
6. The contractile proteins in a muscle are
7. Which of the following is not an enzyme?
8. Which one of the following is not a part of small intestine?
9. All enzymes are actually
10. Cartilage present in body is
11. Which one among the following glands is present in pairs in human body?
12. During the process of respiration in human beings, the exchange of gases takes place in
13. Which one of the glands in human body produces the growth hormone (Somatotropin)?
14. Which one of the following is a pigment?
15. In human beings, the opening of the stomach into the small intestine is called
16. In which part of the human body do we find the islet of langerhans?
17. Cell or tissue death within a living body is called as
18. Which part of the human eye is transplanted from a dead donor to a living person?
19. In the human body, nails are made up of
20. Sweating during exercise indicates operation of which one of the following processes in the human body?
21. Pituitary gland is situated in
22. In which part of the human body is the smallest bone found?
23. Which among the following is the largest endocrine gland of human body?
24. Which among the following is both an endocrine and exocrine gland of human body?
25. Which one of the following enzymes is found in human saliva?