Multiple Choice Questions - Fairs, Traditons and Festivals
1. In which State is the religious festival Ganesh Chaturthi celebrated with gusto?
2. Which festival occurs at a different time from the other three?
3. Which of the following combinations of the States and the festivals mainly celebrated there is not correct?
4. Flamingo Festival is organised in which State?
5. The Desert Festival, an annual event in Rajasthan that displays local folk arts and culture, aerobatics, camel races, is held at
6. Ahatguri in Assam is famous for –
7. Which city hosts the Kala Ghoda Art festival in February every year?
8. Kambala is a traditional buffalo race held in the State of
9. Festival of Holi falls on –
10. Sarhul is a festival celebrated in –
11. Which State hosts the annual Surajkund crafts fair?
12. Where is Pushkar Fair held?
13. Atla Taddi is a festival of which State?
14. Losoong festival is celebrated in which of the following states?
15. Which of the following is a monsoon festival in India?
16. In which of the following states is the Hornbill Festival held annually?
17. Sonepur, the venue of one of the largest cattle fairs is located in which of the following states?
18. With which of the following festivals is Jallikattu associated?
19. Chapchar Kut is a festival of which State?
20. Which city is famous for Bali Jatra festival?
21. Which one of the following festivals is not celebrated almost simultaneously in the month of January each year?
22. In which country is the Salzburg Festival held every year?
23. Jallikattu is bull taming event held mainly in –
24. In which State is the Madhavpur Mela held annually?
25. The International Kite Festival in Gujarat is held in the month of -