19. Lt Commander Abhilash Tomy of the Indian Navy became the first Indian to complete a solo, unassisted, non-stop circumnavigation of the world in 2013. What was the name of the vessel used by him?
- INSV Mandovi
- INSV Mhadei
- INS Abhimanyu
- INS Abhay
20. At which of the following places is the Indian National Defence University being set up?
- Medak, Andhra Pradesh
- Amethi, Uttar Pradesh
- Gurgaon, Haryana
- Kasargod, Kerala
21. At which of the following places is the College of Defence Management located?
22. What was the name given to the operation conducted by National Security Guard in 2008 against terrorist attack in Taj hotel, Mumbai?
- Operation Black Tornado
- Operation Black Thunder
- Operation Safed Sagar
- Operation Vijay
23. At which of the following places is the headquarters of a Naval Command NOT located?
24. On which of the following dates is the Navy Day celebrated in India?
- January 15
- October 8
- December 4
- February 1
25. In 2013, the Indian Navy inducted the Boeing P-8I Aircraft at Naval Station, Rajali. To serve what purpose the aircraft has been inducted?
- Long Range Maritime Reconnaissance
- Transport of troops from ships to bases and vice versa
- VIP movements of President and other dignitaries
- Training of Naval pilots
26. Which one among the following is the unit raised to protect the naval assets?
- Sagar Rakshak Bal
- Sagar Suraksha Bal
- Sagar Prahari Bal
- Sagar Nigrani Bal
27. Indian Military Training Team (IMTRAT) imparts training to army officers of
28. Indian Army’s counter-insurgency school is situated in
29. Dhanush, a missile inducted into the Indian Navy
- is a customized and naval variant of Prithvi missile
- has a range of 700 km
- can be launched from an aircraft
- cannot carry nuclear warheads
30. The commando unit of the Indian Air Force is named