Multiple Choice Questions - Army, Air Force, Navy
31. Rafale aircraft is being acquired from -
32. Agni-V missile has a range of about –
33. India holds Exercise Sampriti jointly with –
34. Trident nuclear deterrent is associated with which country?
35. Sham No Varunah is the motto of
36. Lamitye is a joint military exercise by India and –
37. Counter Insurgency and Jungle Warfare School is located in –
38. Which company manufactures C-17 Globemaster aircraft?
39. Defence undertaking Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Ltd is headquartered at –
40. Aircraft carrier INS Viraat was formerly named –
41. Who of the following is considered the inventor of atomic bomb?
42. With which country does India conduct the joint military exercise named Khanjar?
43. Which of the following does not have a Northern Command?
44. Helicopter display team of the Indian Air Force is known as –
45. The lowest officer rank in the Indian Navy is –
46. High Altitude Warfare School is located in –
47. The Southern Command of Indian Army is headquartered at –
48. Who was the first Indian Chief of Naval Staff to hold the rank of Admiral?
49. Nomadic Elephant is a joint military exercise of India and –
50. Where is the Defence Institute of Advanced Technology located?
51. Which of the following is a nuclear powered submarine of the Indian Navy?
52. SIMBEX is a joint military exercise by India and
53. Who of the following are referred to as Blue Helmets?
54. The headquarters of Army Training Command are located in –
55. Indian Army Day is observed on –
56. Exercise Iron Fist is related to-
57. With which country does India conduct the joint military exercise Bold Kurukshetra?
58. Defence Services Staff College is located in –
59. Which is the third country to participate in the Indo-US joint military exercise Malabar?
60. Al-Nagah is a joint military exercise conducted by India and –
61. Muntra with respect to defence services is the name of a/an –
62. Rifle Factory under Ordnance Factory Board is located at –
63. Gagan Shakti is a military exercise conducted by the –