26. Who of the following is the founder of Facebook?
- Tim Berners Lee
- Jimmy Wales
- Julian Assange
- Mark Zuckerburg
27. In which of the following areas, spreadsheet software is more useful?
- Message sending
28. What is windows explorer?
- A drive
- A web browser
- A file manager
29. Which of the following terms refers to unwanted and unsolicited e-mails received by us?
30. A Groupware is a
31. A DVD is An example of a/an
- Hard disk
- Optical disk
- Output device
- Solid state storage device
32. A word in a web page that, when clicked opens another document is called
33. Which of the following is the most commonly used operating system?
- Mac OS
34. Windows 7, the operating system from Microsoft Corporation has ________ Indian languages fonts.
35. A megabyte is actually equal to ______ kilobytes
36. Which of the following is an Indian social networking site launched by Patna-based brothers Nilay and Ankur Singh?
- Kitabi Chehra
37. Which of the following was referred to as a 'three-finger salute' by Microsoft founder Mr. Bill Gates?
- control - alt - delete buttons
- stand-by - turn-off - start options
- scroll-lock - num lock and print screen buttons
- control - shift - alt buttons
38. What is the full form of GUI?
- Graphics User Instruction
- Graphical User Interface
- General User Intruction
- General User Interaction
39. Which command allows you to reduce fragments of file and optimize the performance of disk?
40. A communication processor that connects dissimilar networks by providing the translation from one set of protocol to another is
41. What is a fraudulent practice of extracting details of someone's bank card or account illegally via phone known as?
42. In a Database Management System (DBMS), the content and the location of the data is defined by the -
- sequence data
- multi dimensional data
43. Which of the following is the ascending order of data hierarchy?
- Bit - Byte - Record - Field - Database - File
- Byte - Bit - File - Record - Database - Field
- Bit - Byte - Field - Record - File - Database
- Field - Byte - Bit - Record - File - Database
44. A Computer executes Programs in the sequence of:
- Decode, Fetch, Execute
- Execute, Fetch, Decode
- Fetch, Decode, Execute
- Store, Fetch, Execute
45. The part of a computer system containing the circuitry that does the adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and comparing is called as
- Arithmetic-logic unit