Multiple Choice Questions - Companies, Brands and Persons
1. How many companies are there in BSE Sensex?
2. Volkswagen is a company based in -
3. Vitara Brezza is a car model launched by –
4. With which company is Sundar Pichai associated?
5. Lava International is a mobile phone company based in -
6. Nike is a multinational company with its headquarters in –
7. Which company manufactures Pixel brand of mobile phones?
8. Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal are associated with –
9. TAG Heuer is a famous brand of –
10. Sunil Bharti Mittal is associated with which of the following companies?
11. Ignis is the latest model of car launched by –
12. The founder of Paytm is –
13. Peugeot is a car manufacturing company with its headquarters in
14. Favre Leuba is a famous brand of –
15. Ferrari is a sports car manufacturer based in –
16. Which motorcycle company has used metal from INS Vikrant to manufacture one of its models?
17. Qantas Airlines is based in which country?
18. Lufthansa is an airline company headquartered in –
19. The headquarters of Amazon company are located in –
20. RACEMO Sports Car was recently unveiled by –
21. Xiaomi is a smartphone manufacturer based in –
22. Who is the founder of space transport services company, SpaceX?
23. With which of the following companies is Karshanbhai Patel associated?
24. C in FMCG (with respect to companies) stands for?
25. Redmi is a model of smartphone manufactured by –
26. Radhakishan Damani is the founder of which company?
27. Shiv Nadar is the founder of which company?