Topicwise Questions - Banking and Currency
30. In which year (prior to 2016) were the high value currency notes demonetized?
31. The headquarters of European Central Bank which administers the currency Euro are in –
32. The rate at which the Reserve Bank of India lends money to commercial banks is known as –
33. The new 2000 rupee note has the image of -
34. Where in Karnataka is RBI's Note Press located?
35. Which of the following was merged with SBI before 2017?
36. The rate at which RBI borrows money from banks is known as –
37. What is the minimum limit for an RTGS transaction?
38. National Institute of Bank Management is located in
39. In which year was the decimal system of currency introduced in India?
40. Headquarters of which bank are located in Manipal, Karnataka?
41. The ratio of bank's capital to its assets is known as –
42. Upto what denomination can coins be issued by the RBI?
43. The headquarters of Asian Development Bank are located in-
44. The minimum percentage of demand and time liabilities which a bank has to maintain in the form of liquid assets is known as –
45. Which of the following currency notes has the image of the Parliament of India?
46. Prathama Grameen Bank, the first RRB was sponsored by –
47. Who appoints the Chairman of the RRB?
48. The new 200 rupee note has the image of –
49. What is the share of Central Govt in the capital of Regional Rural Bank?
50. The share of Sponsor bank in the capital of Regional Rural Bank is
51. Who became the first Chairman of State Bank of India in 1935?
52. The headquarters of National Housing Bank are located in –
53. Which of the following established the first Mutual Fund in India?
54. Which was the first bank to introduce internet banking in India?
55. MDR with respect to banking stands for -
56. Which of the following countries has pound as its currency?
57. Which bank in India was the first to launch mutual funds?
58. Whose signatures are found on one rupee note in India ?
59. The authorised capital of a Regional Rural Bank as per RRB Act, 1976 is –
60. The new 500 rupee note has the image of -
61. Which is a foreign bank in India?
Also see G.K. Questions on Marketing
Also see G.K. Questions on Economy
Also see Important Information on RBI
Also see Banking in India