Multiple Choice Questions on Awards
1. The Arjuna Awards were instituted in the year
2. The ‘Dronacharya Award’ is associated with
3. Nobel Prizes are not given for which of the following fields ?
4. The Pulitzer Prize is associated with which one of the following ?
5. To encourage increase in the quality, quantity and availibility of food in the world, the World Food Prize was founded by
6. For outstanding contribution to which one of the following fields is Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize given?
7. Which of the following organisations gives the Kalinga Prize for popularising science?
8. Ramon Magsaysay awards are given in honour of former President of
9. Which of the following awards is also known as Alternative Nobel Prize?
10. Which is highest gallantry award for the personnel of armed forces in India?
11. Which of the following States confers the Kabir Samman, Kalidas Samman and Tansen Samman?
12. Which of the following is NOT an award in the field of literature?
13. In whose memory have Manav Sewa Awards for Service to Children instituted by Government of India?
14. The reputed Man Booker Prize is awarded every year to the
15. Nirmal Gram Puraskars are awards given to villages which
16. Which of the following awards is given to journalists?
17. Which of the following awards is known as Mathematicians' Nobel Prize?
18. Which of the following is the highest gallantry award in India given for bravery NOT in the face of enemy?
19. In which of the following years was the first Bharat Ratna awarded?
20. Which of the following awards is given by World Economic Forum to artists who have used their art to improve the state of the world?
21. Which of the following following awards is NOT associated with films?
22. In which of the following fields is the Dhanvantari Award given?
23. Which of the following awards is USUALLY given to only one person in a year?
24. At which of the following film festivals is the Golden Peacock award given to the best film?
25. Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award, Arjuna Awards and other sports awards are given to sportspersons on August 29 every year which is the birthday of -
26. Which of the following prizes is given to a person who has "made an exceptional contribution to affirming life's spiritual dimension"?
27. Which of the following organisations/states awards the Vyas Samman and Saraswati Samman in the field of literature?
28. Booker Prize is given in the field of -
29. Sabin Award is given for the conservation of
30. The highest Indian decoration for showing valour and gallantry in the war is ::
31. Who among the following non-Indians was conferred India’s highest national award ‘Bharat Ratna’ ?
32. Which of the following awards is instituted by the UNESCO ?
33. The Bharatendu Harishchandra awards have been instituted by the :
34. Mahathir Award for Global Peace instituted in 2013 has been named after a former Prime Minister of
35. The name Savitri Khanolkar is associated with design of which of the following awards?