Multiple Choice Questions - Art, Culture, Theatre, Painting etc.
1. The famous painter Vincent van Gogh belonged to which country?
3. Pablo Picasso belonged to which country?
4. Nand Lal Bose, Manjit Bawa, Tyeb Mehta are
5. Warli painting is indigenous to which State?
6. Raja Harishchandra, an early Indian film was produced by
7. Yavanika or curtain was introduced in Indian theatre by which of the following?
8. Who among the following is a distinguished actor as well as recipient of Jnanpith Award (the highest literary award in India)?
9. Homi Vyarawalla is acclaimed as India's first -
10. Ikebana is Japanese art of :
11. Who is the voice behind the audio book "Wings of Fire" written by former President APJ Abdul Kalam?
12. The technique of mural painting executed upon freshly laid lime plaster is known as -
13. Ramkinker Baij was a well known
14. Which place is famous for embroidered handkerchief?
15. Jorasanko Thakur Bari is the ancestral home of which Indian personality?
16. The song Ekla Chalo Re (Walk alone) was written by –
17. Indian Council for Cultural Relations was founded by –
18. Who of the following is/was not a painter?
19. In which field of Art did Jamini Roy make his name?
20. With which form of performing art is Teejan Bai associated?
21. Who amidst the following great music composers was the ruler of a state?
22. Who wrote the lyrics of the song Aye Mere Watan Ke Logo?
23. Raghu Rai is a well-known –
24. The National Anthem of Bangladesh was written by –
25. Match List I with List II and select the correct answer using the code given below the lists.
26. Who of the following painted the famous painting Guernica?
27. Raja Ravi Varma was a famous –
28. Japanese art of paper folding is known as –
29. In which city is the Film and Television Institute of India located?
30. Who founded the Kashi Vidyapeeth in Varanasi in 1921?
31. The city famous for its Chikankari work of embroidery is -
32. Irula tribe, well-known for snake-catching are native to –
33. Kondapalli, the place famous for toys is located in –