Multiple Choice Questions - African Countries
1. Which country in Africa has the longest coastline?
2. Which of the following rivers in Africa crosses the Equator twice?
3. In which country is Africa's highest mountain Mt. Kilimanjaro located?
4. Which of the following is the most populous country in Africa?
5. Which one among the following is not a landlocked country in Africa?
6. Which one of the following African countries is not land-locked?
7. Which of the following countries is not a part of Horn of Africa?
8. Which country is the largest in area in the continent of Africa?
9. Consider the following in respect of Africa:
Which of the above is/are correct?
10. An African country, Sudan has been broken into two recently with formation of a new country named South Sudan. Economy of South Sudan will depend on its
11. The TEAM-9 initiative is a techno economic cooperation venture between India and eight countries of
12. Which of the following is the southernmost tip of Africa?
13. Which of the following separates Africa from Europe?
14. Which of the following is the capital of newly-formed country South Sudan?
15. Which of the following geographical lines pass through Africa?
16. Which of the following countries has three capitals - administrative, judicial and legislative?
17. Which of the following is the largest lake in Africa?
18. Which of the following African countries is the leading producer of gold in the world?
19. In which of the following countries is the famous Serengeti National Park located?
20. Match the present names of the countries with their old names -
21. Which of the following countries is completely surrounded by South Africa?
22. Which of the following countries is also known as the Rainbow Nation?
23. Which of the following is the Judicial Capital of South Africa?
24. South African cricket players are called Proteas. Protea is -
25. Upto 70% of which of the following countries is covered by the Kalahari Desert?
26. Which country is the largest producer of tea in the African continent and also the third largest producer in the world after China and India?
27. Which country is the smallest in area in the African continent?