Multiple Choice Questions - Indian States
1. Which is the largest State in India?
2. How many States share their boundary with Nepal?
3. Which of the following States does not have a boundary with Pakistan?
4. With how many States does Delhi have a boundary?
5. Which southern State has the shortest coastline?
6. Yanam which is a part of Puducherry is located in the State of -
7. Which among the southern States is the largest in area?
8. Which of the following States has a boundary with Myanmar as well as Bangladesh?
9. How many States in India have a coastline?
10. Which of the following States has the longest international border?
11. With which country does India have the longest border?
12. Which of these States is surrounded on three sides with Bangladesh?
13. Tropic of Cancer passes through how many Indian States?
14. Which State in the north eastern region of India is the smallest?
15. Mahe, which is a part of Puducherry is surrounded by which State?
16. Which State of India has the longest coastline?
17. Sikkim shares its boundary with how many States?
18. Which State has the boundaries with most States?
19. Which among the following is the largest in area?
20. The area of which State is NOT greater than the area of 7 NE States combined? (Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura and Meghalaya)