Multiple Choice Questions - Culture, Geography, Environment of Andhra Pradesh
1. Who of the following was associated with the Rampa Rebellion of 1922-24?
2. Kuchipudi, the village is located in which district of Andhra Pradesh?
3. Which of the following finds a place in the Ramsar List of wetlands of international importance?
4. Which of the following is famous for holding a Flamingo Festival every year?
5. Sriharikota, the site of Satish Dhawan Space Research Centre is located in which district?
6. Which of the following is a part of Union Territory located in Andhra Pradesh?
7. Which of the following states does not share a boundary with Andhra Pradesh?
8. Which of the following is the oldest university in the State?
9. Who of the following persons from Andhra Pradesh is credited with the design of the Indian National Flag?
10. The well-known dancing couple Raja and Radha Reddy are associated with which dance form?
11. Who was the first Telugu writer to be conferred the Jnanpith Award?
12. With which of the following performing art forms was Saraswati Bai associated?
13. Who was the first Telugu writer to be conferred the Sahitya Akademi Award?
14. With which of the following performing arts was Shri Shaik Nazar, recipient of Padma Shri and Sangeet Natak Akademi award associated?
15. The length of the coastline of Andhra Pradesh is approximately –
16. The critically endangered bird Jerdon’s Courser can only be found at which of the following sanctuaries?
17. Which of the following is the site of one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Hindu religion in India?
18. How is Gona Vema Reddy better known as?
19. Who of the following is the author of Andhra Maha Bhagvathamu which is a translation of Puranas from Sanskrit to Telugu?
20. Who of the following is not a part of Kavitrayam, the trinity of poets who translated Mahabharata into Telugu?
21. Who of the following from Andhra Pradesh was the first Indian woman to win an individual medal in the Olympics?
22. Who of the following from Andhra Pradesh is the youngest Indian female to become a chess grandmaster?
23. With which of the following instruments was U Srinivas, the famous music personality associated?
24. Which of the following was the capital of Andhra state from 1953 to 1956?
25. How many MPs represent the State in the Indian Parliament?